Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quilts Guilds



Sorry long time no post. I've been very busy running up and down the interstate. I don't know if you know it or not but I've been working one day a week at the Ohio store and the rest of the week at the Kentucky store. I've had a lot of highway time lately.

And last night my little car and I headed to Lawranceburg, Ky for the Anderson County Piecemakers Quilt Guild. I would like to thank the ladies in Anderson County for letting me be apart of their meeting. I really like to go visit the quilt guilds. It's so much fun! I get to see customers I've not seen in a while and they do show and tell and hopefully I teach them something they didn't know. Last night of all the things I showed them, I think iron cleaner was the most popular item. Who knew iron cleaner could be so fun?


If you would like to see me soon, I'll be at the Harrodsburg Quilt Guild meeting in November and the Ohio Valley Quilter's Guild in December. If you are looking for a presentation for your quilt guild, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment