Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Isn't it crazy that it's already turkey time? I can't believe it but I'm super excited about it. I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, I love that I get to spend time with my family, I love the weather... It's all wonderful! I will be making all the pies, as usual this Thanksgiving with my trusty assistants, Savannah and Madi (my nieces). They are also super excited. I even bought them a new Thanksgiving book to mark the occasion I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Pie.



But with Thanksgiving here, Christmas is right around the corner and my projects are piling up as usual. I've got two bed sized quilts that I'm working on. The Anita Goodesign Advent Calendar. Presents that I cannot discuss. And that's just sewing projects. Here is a bag I just finished. Isn't it super cute? I can't wait to make another one. I love patterns that turn out so cute.

I must get back to Thanksgiving preparations. I still have to make cranberry relish time. Yummy! It will be so good! Thank you to all of our customers who have maybe just found us or have been with us since the beginning. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and the time spent with your family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment