Monday, November 29, 2010

Making Progress on Christmas Projects

I'm getting ever so close to completing the Advent Calendar from Anita Goodesigns. This picture shows you 15 pockets, I've actually completed all 25 pockets. Now all I have to do is assemble it. There is one more embroidery I want to stitch out for the top, but I'm really loving how it's coming along. For the most part you do the entire thing in the hoop. Hopefully, I will have it completed by the 2nd. Cross your fingers...Nancy has a class Thursday night maybe I will stay late and sew to get it finished. It's a super fun project if anyone is interested.

Also, some news about Anita Goodesigns. They are coming back for a seminar at the Centerville store. I don't have all the details yet but you'll be the first to know. I do know it'll be sometime in the spring and Chris the founder of Anita Goodesigns will be conducting the seminar. MORE INFO TO COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment