Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love completing a project!

My Anita Goodesign Advent calendar is finally done. And I'm super happy with how it came out. I have created Tony and my first family heirloom. I hope to pull this out every November 30th and remember back to when I made it for our first married Christmas. I can't wait for little ones to come along and be excited to move the marker, getting closer and closer to December 25th. And as it becomes worn and needs repaired or as my tastes change, I will still pull it out every holiday and remember how fun this project was to make. These pieces of fabric and threads will be apart of my families memories for many years to come. I love how things you make can create memories that you can hold onto forever.

Make something fabulous this holiday season that your family will treasure and make memories from. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment