Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Class Schedule



I just wanted to let everyone know that the newsletter is finished for Jan-Apr 2011. I'm so excited to get this information to you all. There are tons of new and favorite classes. And you can sign up for them now. Just click on the link above and you will see a pdf version. The printer has them in his possession and they should be in the mail by December 20, so keep your eyes open.


As far as the website goes, we are working on a new wonderful beautiful website for our customers to peruse and enjoy. It should be up within the next week and I can't wait for you to see it. It really looks awesome. I've been wanting a new site for the last two years so this is very exciting for me. And Retta, the web goddess, has put together a phenomenal site and I know you will all love it. I'll let you know when it's up and running. So if you go to the current website and it's not there don't fear I'm working on it.


For now enjoy the newsletter and remember class space is limited so if you see something you want to take sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment